ENJOY LIBRARY MATERIALS. NO BROWSING REQUIRED.
In order to help you access library materials this summer, we're offering selections of library materials based on your answers to a few simple questions! When you've finished with your items, you can return them to the library and request another set.
- Place a request using one of the links below.
- Each option is available to patrons of any age. All age related descriptors refer only to the collections from which items will be pulled.
- Each request may take several days to process. We thank you in advance for your patience.
- Pick-up by appointment only.
- We'll call you when your request is filled to arrange a pick-up time.
- You may still get a text or e-mail notification when we fill your holds. Do NOT come to the Library unless you have confirmed a pick-up time with a Library staff member.
- All items must be picked up at the Bolton Public Library. Click here for more information on pick-up procedures.
Please submit a separate form for each person for whom you are requesting items. Each pack will contain a set number of items, depending on the range and type of items requested. Because each item is hand-selected by your librarians, each request may take several days to process. We'll call you when your request is filled to arrange a pick-up time.